Producer, Commercial Lines
If you have been in the insurance industry for a few years and feel that you should be earning more, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for. With NacoraTC, you get to build your book of business and earn consistent commissions on each placement and renewals.
NacoraTC is looking for an individual with 3+ (more experience than 5 years is fine) years of commercial insurance experience with a strong understanding of how to navigate insurance carriers, assessing key risks, presenting those risks to underwriters, and structuring and presenting proposals to clients. In this role you will be responsible for identifying and closing commercial insurance opportunities, as well as servicing those clients in an ongoing basis.
- Insurance Broker Licensing in key economic markets: Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, Manitoba, or British Columbia.
- Strong Client Focus – We believe that responsiveness is the critical factor in our success, when clients call, we answer.
- Must have a hunger to succeed while also doing what is right for the Client and abiding by all regulations.
- Willingness and ability to originate transactions on your own without assistance or supervision.
- Must be a team player with the ability to learn from others and help others grow.
- Degree or Diploma in a discipline that gives you insight into business administration or specific lines of insurance.
- Excellent communication skills in English are required, particularly with respect to insurance and/or finance nomenclature.
- Bilingualism is a strong asset
What We Offer:
- Top-end Corporate Producer contract; 50% of all fees generated on both new business and renewal premium.
- Deal support and coaching on book-building and guidance on bringing deals to close.
- Exceptional market access; with a stellar brand reputation as a technical brokerage. We also have an exclusive in-house MGA to support us in closing deals around the globe.
- Global reach and the ability to support the closing of deals under our own brand in every major economic market in the world.
- Administrative support in key functions.
- Casual working environment, flexibility on Work Anywhere.
- Positive team culture, including team trips (skiing, cottaging, out-of-town sporting events)
- Path to Partnership / Ownership
- Broker Partner’s that will help you close deals outside of your core product skillset. If you are a Generalist and your clients have specialty needs, we can support you with technical depth to allow you to offer a complete service to your clients.
Are you a Trade Credit broker that is looking for a transition plan and sale of your book? If so, please contact us to discuss fit.